Purchase duty free and collect at Jakarta or Bali International Airport
4 in stock
If you need to change your international flights or if you need any assistance please email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +628113856889
Inspired by dermo-cosmetic care, Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum combines the power of two exclusive technologies to renew the epidermis and offer skin a lifting effect in a single step. Skin is smoother and brighter, pores are refined. The skin's tissue structures are tightened. Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients*. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contributes to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
100% AUTHENTIC. A full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. No exchange or refund items purchases on sale.