Purchase duty free and collect at Jakarta or Bali International Airport
1 in stock
If you need to change your international flights or if you need any assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +628113856889
The Fortifying Lotion with microencapsulated Royal Jelly helps the skin resist various stressors and pollution which visibly affect its quality and beauty. Designed and formulated for all skin types, including even sensitive, it resets the skin so that it recovers its optimum condition. Day after day, the stratum corneum skin barrier is strengthened, the skin is more resistant and seems protected from the appearance of the signs of ageing. This effective, sense-heightening formula is composed of 98% naturally-sourced derived ingredients*. The fresh, aqueous Fortifying Lotion is the first essential step to prepare the skin for the Abeille Royale skincare ritual. *In accordance with ISO 16128 Parts 1 and 2, including the water content, the remaining 2% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.
100% AUTHENTIC. A full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. No exchange or refund items purchases on sale.