Purchase duty free and collect at Jakarta or Bali International Airport
1 in stock
If you need to change your international flights or if you need any assistance please email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +628113856889
The science of Abeille Royale repairing honeys reveals its power on hair's beauty and youth. Concentrated in Dynamic Blackbee Repair technology and enriched with black bee honey from Ouessant Island*, Youth Oil-In-Serum triples the scalp's vitality and increases the hair fibre's resistance fivefold for a 55%** visibly thicker hair. Its non-greasy texture composed of 97%*** naturally-derived ingredients can be used daily on dry or damp hair. *In a honey blend. **Clinical evaluation, 29 women, daily application, 3 months' use. ***Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 3% contributes to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
100% AUTHENTIC. A full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. No exchange or refund items purchases on sale.