Purchase duty free and collect at Jakarta or Bali International Airport
1 in stock
If you need to change your international flights or if you need any assistance please email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +628113856889
150ml + 50ml + 50ml
This box set contains: - Fortifying Lotion with Royal Jelly (150ml) - Advanced Youth Watery Oil (50ml) - Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum (50ml) 25 times more concentrated in royal jelly(1) thanks to micro-encapsulation, Fortifying Lotion helps skin to withstand the effects of different types of stress and pollution that detract from its quality and beauty. (1)Compared with Honey Nectar Lotion, 2016. Advanced Youth Watery Oil combines some of the most powerful bee products chosen by Guerlain research to offer nine-times faster repair*. Skin is visibly plumped up and younger-looking. Its formula is made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients**. *Instrumental test, 20 volunteers, 2 applications per day, after 3 days. **Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 5% helps to optimise the formula's integrity over time and its sensory qualities. Inspired by dermo-cosmetic care, Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum combines the power of two exclusive technologies to renew the epidermis and offer skin a lifting effect in a single step. Skin is smoother and brighter, pores are refined. The skin's tissue structures are tightened. Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients1. 1Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.
100% AUTHENTIC. A full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. No exchange or refund items purchases on sale.