Purchase duty free and collect at Jakarta or Bali International Airport

search account
cart

JUST ADDED TO YOUR CART

close
menu
product
-10%
OFF
GRAMMES SILVER BRACELET
IDR315,000IDR350,000
Duty Paid

1 in stock

Allowance Guideline
down

Allowance Guideline

close

LIQUOR & TOBACCO ALLOWANCES

DESTINATION LIQUOR/WINE TOBACCO
AU Australia 2.25L or 1L 50's
CN China 1.5L 400's
EU Europe 1L or 2L 200's
HN Hongkong 1L -
IN India 2L 200's
JP Japan 3Btl 400's
KR Korea 1Btl 200's
MY Malaysia 1L 200's
NZ New Zealand 3.375L or 4.5L 200's
PH Philippines 2L 200's
SG Singapore 1L -
TW Taiwan 1L 200's
TH Thailand 1L or 1Btl 200's
RU Russia 2L 200's
ADD TO CART
Add to Cart
close
Based on Indonesia custom regulations, to purchase DUTY FREE items, you need to provide :
  • International Flight Ticket
  • Passport number
  • Settling your purchases online with credit card.
  • Name on credit card should be the same as per your passport.
  • Collect your purchases at Bali International Airport OR Jakarta International Airport T3.

If you need to change your international flights or if you need any assistance please email: shop-indonesia@dfs.com or WhatsApp: +628113856889

cart-light ADD TO CART

Weight:

0.2 kg

Brand:

BALI SILVER

Details:

Jewelry with a silver content of 92.5%, the remaining 7.5% is other metals. After use & before storing, clean with a clean tissue/cloth so that it lasts. A combination of natural Indonesian gemstones which are cut and polished before being made into jewelry. Gemstones are believed to have many health benefits, are believed to restore energy, and increase love and self-confidence. Each gemstone has different properties.

Refundable:

100% AUTHENTIC. A full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase with a receipt. No exchange or refund items purchases on sale.

You may also like
IDR65,000
SPA PRODUCT
Duty Paid
IDR250,000
BALI BAG
Duty Paid
IDR25,000
SPA PRODUCT
Duty Paid
IDR55,000
FOOD PRODUCT
Duty Paid
left-arrow BACK TO Collections